political talk shows and hosts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

political talk shows and hosts

Post by omegafate on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:12 pm

hmm this ones scary to talk about but honestly i think they need to stfu atm cuz right now they dont have any say so in there opinions (or shouldnt to say the least)

i meen we have both the leftists and rightests bitching and complaining and speculating.but honestly who gives a shit.they need to just stop and let our governements do wat they have to do free of syndication and such.

cuz of right now they dont have any room to speak

ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!

wats your guyses opinion on this?????

omegafate
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts: 321
Registration date: 2008-12-16

View user profile http://cpsguild.tk/

Back to top Go down

Re: political talk shows and hosts

Post by Pyro on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:08 pm

They have their right to talk. The removal of free speech is one of the first steps towards a totalitarian government. Let them ramble, the day they stop talking is the day you should be really worried.

Pyro
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts: 409
Registration date: 2008-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: political talk shows and hosts

Post by omegafate on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:32 pm

well wat i meen is they need to stop and watch instead of bitching and complaining i meen lets look at rush Limbaugh and bill maher both are extremenests on each side and yet there critisizing and such that neither of them have a friggin clue about esspecially limbough.

im just saying that they need to tone it down and let them do wat they have to in order to get things a moving,they just need to slow down a bit before soemthign bad happens

i meen i can garuntee u that limbough and maher are on the totem for a hit list here soon,if not with the US government but with religus and other government hit lists for wat they are saying and doing

omegafate
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts: 321
Registration date: 2008-12-16

View user profile http://cpsguild.tk/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top